OB/GYN, Warren, NJ
Women's Health Care of Warren is an OB/GYN medical practice that provides comprehensive services and treatments for the female patient.
Since the onset of COVID-19:
- Patients wait in their car before being called in to the office to be escorted to the exam room. We are not using the waiting room.
- Staff asks each patient screening questions prior to check in. Patient temperatures are taken at the entrance door of the waiting room.
- We sanitize all surfaces in the exam room and at reception between patients.
- All patients are required to wear a mask. We can provide one, if necessary.
- Please check out our Coronavirus Updates tab for Dr. Pregenzer’s up to date facts.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. Call 732-469-9400.
Some of these services include:
- We use a state of the art electronic system to track pregnancy
- Coming Soon - Our New Patient Portal
- Well Woman (Preventive Care) Exams
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Libido Enhancement
- Bone Densitometry
- Nutrition Counseling
- STD Counseling
- Gene SNP Testing
- Telomere (biological age) analysis counseling
- State of the art 3D/4D Ultrasound
- Ovarian Cancer Screening
- Infertility evaluation
- Incontinence evaluation
- Urodynamic testing
- Bladder biofeedback training
This OB/GYN practice provides advanced laparoscopic surgery when needed.